Welcome, 2012. Our family had a fantastic time in Orlando this weekend bringing in the New Year, and I have to tell you that Disney really knows how to throw a party and make it memorable. The fireworks spectacular on New Year’s Eve was like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
All this week, I’ll be wrapping up the past year and laying out plans for the new one. 2011 saw 116 new posts published on Fiscal Fizzle, which in retrospect is a pretty light year of writing. Lots of factors contributed to that, but I’m very proud of everything that I was able to put forward this year.
To fully close out 2011, I’ve put together a collection of the best posts of the year as selected by readers, and a few of my very own favorites. I hope you enjoy this look back at the past 12 months:
- The Hierarchy of Financial Needs
- Top 10 Tips for Saving Money on a New Baby
- How to Save Money for a House
- 10 Steps to Reducing Food Waste
- Americans and Money: 3 Reasons Why We’re in Trouble
- Pros and Cons of Long-Term Employment
- 6 Essential Money Habits for Success
- Is the World Designed for 4 People?
Later this week, I’ll share some of my goals for the upcoming year, while financial content will return in full force next week. Happy New Year to all of you!