Last year, I shared a brief reminder to myself about various things that I was thankful for over Thanksgiving season. Holidays are some of the best times of the year to reflect and share those thoughts of gratitude with our loved ones.
As 2010 slowly draws to a close, here are some of the things I’m incredible thankful for this year, in no particular order:
- Our son, Evan James, who without uttering a single word challenges me to rethink everything, daily.
- My wife, who has put up with my blogging habit over the last year, and more than once encouraged me to keep going.
- Our families, our keystones who don’t question or judge–but just support and do whatever’s necessary.
- The economy, for reminding us that unsustainable things are not sustainable, and for clarifying the most important things in life.
- My boss, for trying to do whatever’s necessary to keep a business afloat for our sake more than for his.
- All of you, for challenging me every day to help in any small way I possibly can.
What are some of the things you’re thankful for this year?
- Were you able to keep your job when others around you lost theirs?
- Did you meet or even exceed your 2010 goals?
- Were you able to pay off annoying debt or save up a good sum of money?
- Did you take advantage of the depressed housing and mortgage market?
- Like me, are you thankful for your family, friends, and the other priceless things in your life?
- Did you have other opportunities that presented themselves this year?
- Is your health in top condition or did you recently overcome a tough illness?
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving 2010!
Photo by tuchodi
One thought on “Things I’m Thankful For: 2010 Edition”
It was a great year for me. I’m glad it was for you as well.
Comments are closed.