Chris Brogan recently shared the various projects he’s working on right now, and it struck me as a fun show-and-tell idea.
Here are some of the things I’m working on right now, mostly online:
- Working full-time as an architect. I’m currently designing and overseeing construction of various additions and renovations to a health care facility and working to grow our business in this tough economy.
- Growing Fiscal Fizzle (you are here!). Between reading, writing, and interacting, I can easily eat up 10-20 hours a week just on this. That will grow as I expand the projects I’m tackling outside of posts (eBooks, etc.).
- Writing for Life Brakes. This is my brand-new project, now in its second month. It’s a blog aimed at people who want to escape the hectic pace of life and seeking ideas for “smelling the roses.”
- Writing for my private family blog. With only one blood relative currently living in the U.S., there’s a lot of family demand out there for a peek into our personal lives. I share photos and videos regularly.
- Playing tennis twice a week. I play for at least 2 hours at a time, which is usually long enough to wear me out until the next match. Especially in 95-degree heat.
- Preparing awesome food for the family. I am the official family chef as well as a “foodie,” which also means the obligatory Top Chef episode once a week. Did you know Bravo is starting up Top Chef: Just Desserts tonight?
What are you up to lately?
Photo by sunshinecity