Regular posting on the blog will resume on September 20th! The date is finally set. 🙂
Be sure to sign up for my new weekly newsletter if you haven’t already done so!
In the meantime, I’m doing a bit of housekeeping and have decided to share with you some of the financial books that I’ve collected over the years. My shelf space thanks you.
So today, you have your choice of three “boxes.” I’ve put the books in related collections, and you have your choice of which to win.
Box 1 (for the New Parent) includes the following:
- Give Me, Get Me, Buy Me by Donna Corwin (review here)
- Get Financially Naked by Manisha Thakor and Sharon Kedar (review here)
- Munny Journey, a keepsake journal (review here)
Box 2 (for the Investor) includes:
- Understanding Wall Street by Jeffrey B. Little and Lucien Rhodes
- How to Make a Fortune… by Ron Insana (review here)
- Socially Responsible Investing for Dummies by Ann Logue (Ann’s guest post can be found here)
Box 3 (for those in Trouble) has:
- Where the Jobs are Now by Joe Watson
- Living Well with Bad Credit by Chris Balish and Geoff Williams (review here)
- America, Welcome to the Poorhouse by Jane White (review here)
What’s required to enter this fantastic Bonanza Book Bonkers Blowout? (All right, so I’m going crazy with the B’s).
Leave a comment below before Midnight, September 10th, sharing one thing you did this summer that improved your financial position. It could range from something ultra-small (we, for example, started setting the thermostat higher during the day) to major (like the budget overhaul we undertook a few months ago).
Let’s pat each other on the back for a job well done this summer.
In your comment, leave the box number you’d like to win! (And be sure to use a working email address in the email field).
Unfortunately, this contest is open to legal U.S. residents only, where permissible by law, yada, yada. Sorry, international shipping is a killer.
Enjoy your new reading material!
Photo by Wonderlane