One of the things I love most about blogging is the ability to get immediate feedback from you! Over the last 12 months, we’d had our fair share of good discussions on Fiscal Fizzle about everything from insurance to parenting.
This weekend, I’d like to highlight some of the most popular debates, as well as those I enjoyed the most. Many of you are also new readers, so I would like to encourage you to add to the discussion if you can!
Here are a few of the most popular posts based on the number of comments and depth of the debate:
- Is It Better for One or Both Parents to Work?
- More Insurance or More Savings?
- 5 Ways Vegetarianism Can Save You Money
- The Days of Land Lines are Numbered
- 5 Essential Money Lessons From 2009
- Looking Out to 2010: Economy and Personal Finance
- Should Kids in High School Work?
Here are a couple of posts that I wish got more attention. Many of them are posts from my early days, where readers were sparse. Please consider weighing in on these “old” discussions, too!
- What’s Your Reason for Working?
- Should You Take Vacations in a Bad Economy?
- Is Cash Dead? 10 Places You’ll Still Need It
- Your Worst Financial Nightmares
I hope you can take a minute and contribute your opinion to one of these posts! Enjoy your weekends and have a fabulous Valentine’s Day.
Photo by Eduardo Frei