Thanksgiving is one my favorite seasons of the year. It’s a time for reflection and gratitude, and for expressing that spirit to the friends and family closest to you. And, of course, for stuffing yourself with good, homemade food.
Although Christmas is traditionally the most important time of the year in my family, I really love Thanksgiving for its message and spirit of the season. I hope you share in my enthusiasm.
I am thankful this year for:
- …a wonderful wife who supports everything I do on a daily basis.
- …a family, both near and far, who care about me.
- …a handsome little baby boy on the way in January, who will be my pride & joy.
- …a job I still have and enjoy on a daily basis.
- …the opportunity and ability to write and share my thoughts with you, and to have a blast doing it.
- …our health and the health of those closest to us, which despite many challenges is strong.
- …prosperity, because despite economic and personal conditions, we feel more blessed than ever.
- …the ability to make my own choices, each and every day, about how to live life.
- …for another year lived to the best of my abilities.
Have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday, and give a warm hug and smile to each and every family member and friend you see today.