Thanks for a fantastic week of record-breaking traffic as the blog is starting to catch on to a much wider audience. I’m thrilled that more and more of you are coming by to see what all the buzz…uhh, sizzle, is about.
Don’t forget to grab my feed to get all the goodies delivered daily!
Here are the best posts of the week, read thoroughly and entirely by me and recommended for a fantastic financial education:
- Frugal Dad starts us off with a post about the Frugal Dad Giving Project, incorporating Donors Choose. This is my favorite charity and I recommend taking a look!
- Read about 11 things we all buy that we don’t really need at The Dough Roller.
- Man vs. Debt shares the 16 pieces of information identity thieves look for when they look to…well, steal your identity.
- At Weakonomics, you can read an curious post on the economics of alcoholism. Interesting to think what else we can apply this to…
- Here’s a solid post from My Super-Charged Life – 5 ways to plan for a better future.
- College student? Go to Good Financial Cents and read about the 7 things that college students should do.
- Finally, Blunt Money shares 8 habits for financial success.
- Don’t forget to check out the two carnivals I participated in this week – the Carnival of Personal Finance and the Money Hacks Carnival.
Enjoy your weekend!