I hope you’re having a fantastic Friday! I’ve been focusing this week on simplifying my financial life, and I will share some ways you can do the same next week. Meanwhile…
Here are the best posts from the week:
- Saving for Serenity has prepared a list of 50 things everyone should know about their finances. It’s a great list if you are looking for a financial check-up.
- If you’ve ever considered the implications of delayed gratification, read The Simple Dollar’s post on the short-term and the long-term choice.
- The recession has changed many things about money – Good Financial Cents explores the new rules of money.
- Another great basics post this week comes from Financial Highway discussing 8 vital money lessons to teach your kids.
- The Weakonomist gets the commentary of the week with ‘Today’s Retirement Planning is a Sick Joke.’ The runner up is his post on why it’s your fault if you’re broke.
- I have two carnivals to mention this week where my posts were included – the Carnival of Personal Finance hosted at Christian Personal Finance, and the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights hosted by Financial Nut. Thank you both!
Enjoy your weekends!
2 thoughts on “What’s Sizzling? – August 7th Edition”
I’d like to take credit for these fantastic posts but the were both guest posts. They are much better than I could ever do!
Nice pic! I still have to read Alan’s post, but looking forward to it.
Comments are closed.