What an amazing week! I’m excited to share all the goodies I found. Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you’re still not getting regular updates.
Sizzling This Week
Here are the best personal finance reads from the week as selected by me:
- I particularly liked this post from Weakonomics on what the Tour de France can teach you about personal finance. For example – “you have to take a break once in a while.”
- Moolanomy invites us to forget about the economic stimulus and improve our finances using these 20 methods.
- Got spare change? Financial Methods gives us seven things to do with it.
- Unemployment is rising and many people are out looking for jobs. My Life ROI teaches us how to use Twitter in your job search.
- Another great post at Moolanomy this week talks about saving money with homemade products.
- At Five Cent Nickel (yes, another Matt Jabs post – way to go this week!), read the testimony of a one-car couple and how they made it work.
Carnivals This Week
Lots of carnivals this week, and all were fantastic. Here is the whole list:
- Carnival of Personal Finance at Man vs. Debt, featuring my post on car insurance rates.
- Money Hacks Carnival at Money Beagle, with my post on Cash for Clunkers.
- Festival of Frugality at M is for Money, sharing my post on alternative transportation.
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights at Wise Bread, featuring my resources for buying used cars.
3 thoughts on “What’s Sizzling? – July 17th Edition”
Thanks for the mention Woj. Glad you liked the post.
Thanks for the linkage!
Thx for the link!
Much appreciated 🙂
If anyone has a success story of using Twitter to find a job, let me know.. I’d be interested to hear how you did it!
Comments are closed.