The week is finally over! We’re looking forward to a fantastic weekend, and I hope you are too.
Sizzling This Week
Here’s what caught my attention this week around the blogosphere:
- All Financial Matters posted a fantastic round-up of personal finance how-to’s covering the last year of posts from countless blogs. A number of my entries were included.
- Shrinkage is Good put together a list of 15 wallet-fattening gas tips for the summer. Timely post, and a great set of tips.
- “When money conflicts with ethics” is the question posed by Money Ning this week. This story makes you think…
- This one was just plain interesting – Frugal Dad gives us seven secret places to hide cash in our home. Can you guess which one I’m gonna pick?
- Money Under 30 shares with us David’s favorite financial products. It’s always fun to see what other people use.
- If you’ve heard of or used Evernote, you’ll appreciate The Simple Dollar’s post on seven ways Trent uses Evernote to improve his finances.
- Living Well on Less shows us why healthy eating is frugal eating. I would agree!
- Interesting research presented by Almost Frugal reveals how restaurants can make you spend more money.