Thanks for following along in the month of March, and a warm welcome to all of my new readers. Feel free to contact me with whatever’s on your mind, or comment on anything you see here. March has been a fantastic month at Fiscal Fizzle – I feel like a lot of the content I’ve presented here this month has been very useful to many of you, and I love reading everyone’s comments and concerns as we seek financial success together.
Each month, I finish things out by re-capping some of the most popular posts here. If you’ve missed out on anything throughout the month, this is your chance to catch up on some light reading.
The Most Action
Here’s what received the most interest in March on Fiscal Fizzle:
- My About Page (awww, shucks…thanks guys!)
- Using a Monthly Report to Discuss Money with Your Spouse (thank you to everyone who reviewed this post or included it in a carnival)
- Using Adult Allowance to Cut Back on Expenses
- My Mvelope Trial Begins (also see my Final Review of Mvelopes)
- Ideas for Vacations in a Bad Economy (a sequel to Should You Take Vacations in a Bad Economy – the most popular article on the site)
- Lifetime Cost of Owning a Dog
What’s Coming Up in April?
- My Tools page will be expanded with additional resources and downloads.
- I will be discussing some of the basic principles of personal finance that cannot be violated if you’re looking for financial success.
- I will present additional tools and methods I use to manage my own finances.
- More resources for handling unemployment, bad credit, foreclosures, and surviving in a tough economic climate.
- I’m also currently working on a free eBook that will be released in the next few months.
Stick around for some great reads this month!