I was recently tagged by Green Panda Treehouse to do a meme. This will be the first one I’ve done, so I’m happy to accept the challenge.
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
- I have a dog named Kaylee. She is about the weirdest mutt you’ve ever seen, but at the same time very unique – a mix of terrier, chihuahua, beagle and pug. She is, as our family likes to call adopted pets, “recycled.” And of course, as even my wife admits, she is her daddy’s little girl. That’s her in the photo above.
- My favorite foods are pizza, pasta, chocolate, sushi, and steak. That does not help keeping the weight down.
- I was born in Poland (if you couldn’t tell by the name) and lived there through the age of 9. I go back regularly to visit family and get away to a much simpler lifestyle.
- I started blogging because I love to write. I also love to teach other people about money. Naturally, the two came together pretty well in the form of Fiscal Fizzle.
- I absolutely love the outdoors, which is probably why I live in Florida. Ironically, I don’t care for hot weather, but the comfortable and crisp air from November to February makes the rest of the year worth staying. Whenever possible, I sit in my office with the window completely open and a cool breeze flowing through.
- I have incredible hand-eye coordination, thanks to logging an unbelievable amount of hours in front of video games back in high school.
- As an exception to #5, and in full conflict with my choice of residence in Florida, I do not like the beach. I do, however, like boating and sailing, and own a small catamaran as a “joint venture” with a couple of other buddies.
I’ve decided to tag the following personal finance bloggers. If you’ve already been tagged, I appologize, and please consider this an additional “vote” to learning more about you.